Each year the Travel Subsidy Fund, supported entirely through your donations, enables a number of your colleagues, who are PACT members, to attend the conference by helping them with associated travel costs.
To apply for a travel subsidy your company must qualify in the following ways:
- Your PACT member company must be in good standing with dues
- Preference will be given to companies that did not receive a subsidy last year
- Subsidies are usually given to enable one staff person only per organization to attend
- Companies must be located more than 250 km from Saskatoon
- By accepting a travel subsidy, you agree to register for the conference
Through the use of the Travel Subsidy Fund 11 people were able to come to the 2017 PACT Conference in Charlottetown and 9 people to join us for the 2018 PACT Conference in Ottawa. Consider Making a Donation Today!